Information for clients referred to the IdeaSquares Crowd10 programme by Crowdcube
“The IdeaSquares team were extremely knowledgeable professionals when it came to assisting Zucla in its Crowdfunding Campaign. As result of their efforts, we managed to overfund before going live and we finally hit 277% overfunding. IdeaSquares is HIGHLY recommended by us”
— Dev Shah, Zucla (277% funded in 6 days via Crowdcube)
“The IdeaSquares team added very significant value to our extremely successful Crowdcube raise. They provided structure, wise guidance founded on experience, and have a lovely coaching style that you welcome during the process. If you’re crowdfunding and want to increase the probability of success, reduce and the complexity and stress, get IdeaSquares involved”
— Joe Tarregano, Glovebox Direct (Funded in less than 72 hours via Crowdcube)
How does Crowd10 work?
Crowd10 is designed to guide you through everything you need to do to launch a successful campaign on Crowdcube. Our programme is structured and delivered by a team of experts who have been in your shoes. We have crowdfunded successfully. As a 'Crowd10' client, you will speak to the IdeaSquares team regularly via phone and you'll have your own online project to work through. Your project is designed to ensure you have covered the following;
- Strong supporting documents for your campaign, purposed for crowdfunding
- Crowd segmentation and understanding the potential value of your own existing audience
- A well drafted Crowdcube campaign, free of jargon, typos, full of great information for the investor
- A strong video script, ready to be filmed by a professional videography company [introductions to partner videographers can be facilitated]
- A robust, multi-channeled marketing plan for the lead up to your campaign
- A live campaign marketing plan for the duration of your live campaign
- How to run a live financial promotion on an FCA regulated platform
- How to talk to Crowdcube investors
- Investor FAQ's
- In campaign analytics tracking, with daily tips and advice for improving your live campaign (once live).
How much does the Crowd10 programme cost?
You will need to sign an agreement with Crowdcube to work with them. As part of this agreement, should we decide to work together, Crowdcube will absorb the cost of our support therefore there is no additional cost to join the Crowd10 programme. Please note, the IdeaSquares team is heavily incentivised towards supporting you to have a successful campaign.
Sound like your cup of tea?
To get started, you will need to follow the following steps;
- Book a call with us below so that we can get to know each other and make sure we're happy to work together [no obligation]
- Then, if we want to work together, you will be asked to accept our 'ways of working' document and "make payment". If you have been referred to us by Crowdcube, you will receive a 100% discount code during your call to enter at this step.
Book a call below to have a free, no obligation chat with us.
Crowd10 Exploration Call Booking
Our clients have an extremely high success rate on Crowdcube. Working with us in the lead up to your crowdfunding campaign will greatly increase your chance of launching and funding. To explore if we can work together, please follow the below instructions to schedule a free exploration call with us.